So I'm done with my first seventeen days - yippee! I only cheated once (doing the "go me" dance!). Now admittedly, I cheated a lot (loved my cocktails and delicious food), and this past week I have simply been getting back to the weight that I was going into my cheat day. So here is the final update...
+ Total Weight Lost:
- Sleep - I'm able to sleep so much more soundly and fall asleep so much easier. And I need less of it.
- Energy - I just have a lot of pep in my step!
- Less Bloated - I feel a lot less bloated then I did before I started.
- Clothes - they are already starting to fit better!
+ Easy Part:
- Food - the food is delicious! A lot of options and quick recipes with the foods too!
|Just one of the delicious meals we've eaten over the past 17 days!|
- Green Tea - I am loving having to drink three cups of green tea a day... when it's been cold I drink it hot, when it's been warm (yes, it is January, but it is also Louisiana!) I brew my three cups and put it in the freezer so I can have iced green tea!
- Quality Time - I am able to spend more quality time with J man, Kevin, AND myself. It's been nice to focus on them.
- Money - I am actually spending less of it! Even though I'm buying all lean proteins and fresh veggies, it's less than eating out fast food, restaurants, and buying vino and cocktails!
+ Hard Part:
- Cooking - I am starting to get really tired of cooking and cleaning for every meal. I could always get a salad bar to go, and I have gotten a box of sushi grade fish from a sushi restaurant, but other than that I have been cooking everything because I'm too afraid to maybe have some sugar, flour, or carb. It's getting tiring!
- No Vino - sigh, how I miss it so. Cocktails - sigh, how I miss you so, too!
|The terrible weather that we've had lately has been helpful at keeping me in though!|
- Water - drinking 8 cups of water a day has proved difficult for me. I just don't end up drinking it, so I guess it's not too "hard."
+ Next Step:
- Cycle 2! It is called the Activate Cycle. More on all of the details this weekend! :)
|My little 17 day companion... too handsome for words!|